EoFF Big Brother Planning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Power of Veto?

2 posters

Go down

What is Power of Veto? Empty What is Power of Veto?

Post  Faris~ Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Let me tell you... actually I'm really lazy and my tendonitis is flaring up, so I'm going to take from this source and just quote what will be most relevant to our forum game:

What is it?
The Power of Veto allows the owner to veto one of the Nominations off the Block. The Head of Household chooses a new nomination.

How do I win one of these thingies?
You compete for it, of course! We'll have to create a new thread once we settle who's doing what for suggestions and making a schedule

Okay, I won, now what?

The winner of the Power of Veto is called to the Diary Room, where they are briefed on the procedures of the Power of Veto meeting. The Veto Holder then proceeds to the Memory Wall, retrieves their Veto, and studies the portraits of all the remaining houseguests as they finalize their decision. The Veto Holder then calls in the remaining houseguests, who await the meeting in the backyard. The houseguests take their respective seats, either on the couches or on Nomination Block. The Veto Holder begins the meeting by explaining the power the Veto holds and then asks the nominees to make a final plea. Each nominee makes a brief speech, if they so desire, to try and convince the Veto Holder to use the Veto on them. Once the speeches are concluded, the Veto Holder makes their decision. If they choose to use the Veto, they place the Veto around the neck of the nominee they have chosen to save. At this point, the Veto Holder is seated, The veto holder can either chose not to use their veto or use it to veto a nomination, then the Head of Household chooses a replacement nominee

Any questions or missing items?
Faris~
Faris~
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is Power of Veto? Empty Re: What is Power of Veto?

Post  Admin Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:13 pm

I think you've covered all of it. How do you think we should handle PoV? Should it be a regular thing? Or should it be an occassional thing?

Admin
Admin

https://eoffbb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Faris~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

PoV is a big influence on HoH's nominee picks, definitely something to be done weekly with the other two events.

It might be cool to have a "No PoV this week, HAHAAHAA" but not until a second time doing EoFF Big Brother.
Faris~
Faris~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Fair enough. PoV is indeed an important element to game strategy.

Admin
Admin

https://eoffbb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum