EoFF Big Brother Planning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is HoH?

Go down

What is HoH? Empty What is HoH?

Post  Faris~ Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Well...

The Head of Household (abbreviated HOH) is the position of supreme power and control in the Big Brother house. The Head of Household is selected each week during the live show. The winner of Head of Household is free from the threat of eviction. They receive perks, such as getting their own private bedroom, but are also faced with the decision of nominating two houseguests for eviction.

Okay cool, how do I get that?
It's a competition! Gosh, pay attention.

Hey, where is my fancy bed and fruit basket?! - From a prior thread of ours'
I suggest we have a new element for HoH's, in which the HoH has the power to make a choice between either a) see how one person voted every round or b)see how everyone voted one round, in addition to c) get a clue for a riddle that, by solving, grants them a PoV power that they can use whenever they want up to, like, the Final 5. Multiple HoH winners get additional clues. Also, this element would be secret to all but every HoH winner, so some may not even know it exists. We can call it Golden Power of Veto.

Fine then, what else do I get to do?
Have your ego stroked for a week and try to get rid of whoever annoys you the most or will get in your way of winning.
Faris~
Faris~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum